CIRA Board of Directors Election Campaign Forum Starts on September 10 - The campaign forum for the Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) Board of Directors election starts on Wednesday, September 10. The list of final candidates will be announced at that time. The forum runs until September 17, to be followed by the voting period.
CIRA Annual General Meeting To Be Held in Calgary - CIRA's Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 17 in Calgary. The day will also feature keynote speakers Scott Stratten and Brett Wilson. An interactive webcast will be available.
Picks To Click
- The sunrise and landrush phases for the .quebec top-level domain have begun, and run until November 4. General availability commences on November 13.
- The Vancouver Community Network's street messaging system is one of the projects funded by CIRA's Community Investment Program.
- Tue, Aug 26 - Tue, Sep 9: shows of support for Member Nominees for CIRA election
- Wed, Sep 10 - Wed, Sep 17: online forum for CIRA Board of Directors election
- Wed, Sep 17: CIRA Annual General Meeting in Calgary
- Wed, Sep 17 - Wed, Sep 24: CIRA Board of Directors election
- Sun, Oct 12 - Thu, Oct 16: ICANN meetings in Los Angeles