Join our friends at Small Business BC on Thursday, May 7th for an exclusive evening of conversation and fun with one of BC’s most successful entrepreneurs, Brian Scudamore, Founder and CEO of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, You Move Me and WOW 1 DAY PAINTING who will discuss:
Leadership, Culture and Growth: Strategies for Driving Bottom Line Results
- Articulating your vision and building a culture around the right people
- Making your first hire: knowing how and when to grow from a one man band
- Working with contract freelancers to temporary and/or skill-specific projects
- The BBQ Test – How we select our leaders
- Selecting the right tools and tips for attraction, selection and retention
The meet-up is a part of the Local Leaders monthly business mixers, featuring networking with 200+ BC small business owners, drinks, food and inspiring discussion from the top CEOs and business leaders in the community.
Tickets include one FREE drink from Postmark Brewing, Black Kettle Brewing or Calliope Wines, refreshment from SEVA Maple Water, appetizers and cupcakes from ManCakes Bakery.
Date: May 7, 2015 – 5:30 pm
Venue: Small Business BC
Address: #54 – 601 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, Canada V6B 1G1