The next Local Leaders event has been announced and this time, Andrew Shepherd of the Vancouver Island Salt Co. will be joining the Small Business BC team in a local mixer where small business owners and thought leaders can connect with each other.
The event will be on Thursday, June 4, 2015 and provides small business owners with an opportunity to hear from one of BC’s rising entrepreneurs.
Here’s what you can expect from the latest Local Leaders event:
- Strategies for developing a unique product and selling it to your target market
- Creating and following a business plan to achieve market growth
- Best techniques to grow from a local business to global operations
- Exploring the journey and progress to break into retail
- Listening to your customers for new opportunities and product development
- Setting the standard for green environmental practice
Aside from networking with over 200+ BC startups and entrepreneurs, drinks and appetizers will be on hand. If you’re an entrepreneur, don’t miss this chance to hear the challenges that Andrew faced and how he overcame those challenges!
Ticket are limited so save your spot, today!
Save Your Spot