The mom inc Movement (MIM) Tradeshow is back! The event will be held at the Delta Conference Centre in Burnaby on November 4th, 2012. Webnames.ca, a proud sponsor of the event, will have a booth at the tradeshow and will be giving out
free .CA gift cards. These can be redeemed to register a free .CA domain
name and are valued up to $50!
The event is a great way for moms to meet other moms, explore new opportunities and nourish their entrepreneurial flair. The MIM Tradeshow aims to break the status-quo and shatter the
stereotypical “mom-next-door” perception by empowering all moms through
inspirational speakers, vendors and workshops.
Not just another tradeshow
This year’s tradeshow will have various vendors hoping to inspire other moms to take the next step in their careers. Whether its inspiring moms to finally become “mom-preneurs”, a career change, exploring investment opportunities and business services that can take their businesses to the next level, the MIM Tradeshow has everything for everyone.
The tradeshow will also have workshops aimed at helping moms to actually do things that they like. Aimed for the all moms looking for change, these workshops cover business, tech and lifestyle workshops to cater to all moms.
Who should attend the tradeshow? Moms or women who:
- Want to stay home with their kids, but not sure hot to afford it?
- Planning not to return back to work after maternity leave, but need some source of revenue? Want to expand their knowledge and experience of business, in a comfortable, family friendly setting.
- Have dreams of running a successful business, and are passionately committed to their ideas
- Want to balance being a mom and a business woman and not lose sight of the benefits of both
- Want to find other moms who are as passionate about their business & families as they are
- Are already running a business and are looking for support and services
- Want to have fun and get pampered and connect with some amazing women!
Interested in going to the event?
Attending the tradeshow is free! All you have to do is register to reserve a spot for the event. For spots on the workshops, buy your tickets here!