Webnames.ca President and Co-Founder Cybele Negris' new article, "Online Tools and Resources to Help Owners of Small Businesses Know What They Don't Know" is now available on Business in Vancouver. In this article, she talks about different resources entrepreneurs and small businesses can use to grow their business.
While there is a large number of resources available for small businesses, most owners don't know that these exist.
In this article, Cybele discusses the following resources and tools:
- Small Business BC
- Mobile Business License (offered by the Small Business Roundtable)
- BC Chambers of Commerce
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business
- National Research Council - Industrial Research Assistance Program
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program
- Canadian Youth Business Foundation
- Women's Enterprise Centre
- Different boards of trade and industry associations
The full article is available on the Business in Vancouver website, www.biv.com
To view past news and articles, visit our media page at www.webnames.ca/media