Webnames.ca is now accepting pre-registrations for upcoming new generic Top Level Domain Names (like .web, .hotel, .blog, .home, .tech etc.) and we're getting a lot of great feedback from our customers!
These new domain extensions are a huge opportunity for businesses and individuals. In order to showcase the benefits of these new extensions, we plan to highlight a new gTLD each week!
This week it is time to get savvy with .FINANCE; detailing the new gTLD's potential uses and how it can benefit you.
Only one applicant has applied for the .FINANCE gTLD extension; surprising since finance is such a prolific term in the economy. Anyone involved in the financial sector will benefit from the impact of .FINANCE. The extension will provide professionals in the finance industry a hub to exchange information and opinions regarding the financial landscape. In the future, the .FINANCE extension may be able to support financial transactions of equities, bonds and options.
Benefits of a .FINANCE domain name
- The finance sector will be able to form a distinguished online presence.
- Any institute that offers financing will be able to provide a clear link for their customers.
- A trustworthy, secure and professional domain name.
- Get the domain name that you want that was not available in other domain extensions.
- It increases search engine optimization! A properly tweaked .FINANCE domain name can consistently rank high in search results, as long as it is related to the finance industry.
A .FINANCE domain is sure to make an impact online, and will be an excellent way to communicate messages to your visitors.Build trust with your customers with .FINANCE.
Don't miss this opportunity to own a .FINANCE domain name or other new gTLDs. Find a domain name that matches you, your business and your interests by going to our gTLD Pre-Registration page at www.webnames.ca/pre-registration and search for the gTLD that interests you!
Pre-registering is FREE! There is no commitment to buy the domain at this point and you'll be the first to know when your selected pre-registrations become available.