Webnames.ca is now accepting pre-registrations for upcoming new generic Top Level Domain Names (gTLDs) like .web, .hotel, .blog, .home, .tech etc., and we’re getting a lot of great feedback from our customers!
This week, we are featuring the .HOTEL gTLD! Not only will specific hotels be able to represent the various offerings of their brand, but cities will be able to promote tourism with online hotel communities.
Tourism is an integral supporter of economies worldwide, and giving this industry an identifiable place on the internet will have a positive effect on the online presence of hotels and tourism.
While searching the hotel and accommodation industry online, .HOTEL will provide customers with the security of knowing that only trusted corporations will be in ownership of the .HOTEL domain name.
Benefits of .HOTEL domain names:
- A .HOTEL domain easily tells people what your website is all about. The domain is perfect for quickly identifying your service to your audience. For large hotel companies, having a .HOTEL domain tells people that you are, who you say you are.
- For companies and multinational corporations, use a .HOTEL domain to consolidate your websites and attain brand protection.
- Get the domain name that you want that was not available in other domains
- Cities will be able to highlight the vast offerings of hotel accommodations they have at websites;VANCOUVER.HOTEL, TORONTO.HOTEL. Think of this a large directory of hotels available in a city.
- Accommodation chains can offer the extent of their locations from a central website with examples; HotelABC.HOTEL, Bighotelchain.HOTEL.
The .HOTEL domain is a great way to provide your customers a safe and secure website to book their vacations for their family and loved ones.
Don’t miss this opportunity to register a.HOTEL domain name or other new gTLDs. Find a domain name that matches you and your business by going to our gTLD Pre-Registration page at www.webnames.ca/pre-registration and search for the gTLD that interests you!
Pre-registering is FREE! There is no commitment to buy the domain at this point and you’ll be the first to know when your selected pre-registrations become available.