Webnames.ca is now accepting pre-registrations for upcoming new generic Top Level Domain Names (gTLDs) like .web, .hotel, .blog, .home, .tech etc., and we're getting a lot of great feedback from our customers!
These new extensions are a huge opportunity for business and individuals. In order to showcase the benefits of these new extensions, we plan to highlight a new gTLD each week!
This week, we will be featuring the .ONLINE, detailing the new gTLD's potential uses and how it can benefit registrants for this specific domain space.
The .ONLINE gTLD string will be a major asset for any businesses and individuals throughout the world. This specific domain will help businesses by:
- Adding credibility to their website
- Provide a certain measure of security
- 6 applicants have applied for this gTLD
Benefits of .ONLINE domain names:
- For any businesses or individuals, use .ONLINE to your website and gain security and brand protection
- Get the domain name you wish to have, which wasn't available in other domains
- .ONLINE has great potential to expand the internet namespace.
The.ONLINE domain is a great way to provide customers with a safe and secure website
Don't miss this opportunity to register a .ONLINE domain name or other new gTLDs. Find a domain name that matches you and your business by going to our gTLD Pre-Registration page at www.webnames.ca/pre-registration and search for the gTLD that interests you!
Pre-registering is FREE! There is no commitment to buy the domain at this point and you'll be the first to know when your selected pre-registrations become available.