Did you know there are more than 1.1 million SMEs in Canada? More than anything, small business drives the Canadian economy, representing nearly 70% of Canadian jobs and accounting for 50% of the country’s GDP. Plus, 25% of Canadians report that they are interested in starting their own business.
Starting a small business is a BIG deal and not without risk. To be successful, you need a cocktail of hustle, grit, inspiration, organization, resources, and great tools – plus a dash of magic (it never hurts!). Choosing the right service providers can also make a huge difference in the small business journey. At Webnames, we specialize in helping entrepreneurs get up and running online, taking pride in being an ally on the web to small business people for almost two decades.
Use code “SmallBizWeek” to Save
In celebration of Small Business Week taking place in many parts of Canada, Webnames is running our annual small biz promotion for the next 5-days!
Until 11:59 PM PT on October 25th, take advantage of discounts on business email, 100% Canadian hosting plans and SSL certificates – essential tools for launching and optimizing an online presence by applying the code “SmallBizWeek” in your cart.
And as always, if you need help getting up and running, or assistance determining what services are right for you, we’re here to provide assistance with everything from product advice, to domain consultation, website migration and SSL certificate configuration.
Resources for your Small Business Journey
Over the years we have produced a lot of content aimed at helping small businesses succeed online. If you made it this far, we’ll leave you with some of our most popular small business blogs.
- Four Absolute Beginner Web Marketing Strategies for Launching a Small Business
- Why your email for business communications needs to match your domain name
- How to Choose the Right Domain Name for a Startup or Business
- [Guide] How to Get Your Own Custom Email Address
- Why Every Small Biz Website Needs SSL, Even If They Aren’t Selling Online
- 150 Things to Remember When Starting a Business in .CA(nada)
- Six reasons to choose .CA for a Canadian business website
- 5 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Built My First Business Website
- Does a small business website really need SSD Hosting?